The mini dorks or munchkin dorks have been camping with their dork grandparents since Tuesday night. We and the Director of Blog Development have had a few nights of adult activities. A nice quiet dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, Chianti Grill. Last night we enjoyed a night at Don Pablos doing something completely out of the box, painting. That’s right an event organized by Wine & Canvas, of course I was imbibing on Mexican beer…unfortunately NO craft beers at this venue. I did however have a fun time painting a beach scene that turned out to be more impressionistic than realistic.
Anyways, here is a list of things you can do this weekend.
- TONIGHT, 3-10 Indeed Brewing’s Taproom Grand Opening!
- TONIGHT from 7-10 The 4th Annual Brew at the Zoo at the Minnesota Zoo.
- Another Minneapolis taproom, Harriet Brewing Company has announced that their Saison Nourrice will return Saturday, CLICK HERE for hours.
- Speaking of Saturday, The Twin Cities Beer Fest is happening at The Mall of America from 3-7.
- A new craft beer store has opened in the North Metro, Nordeast to be exact, Stinson Wine, Beer, and Spirits. A new spot to check out!
- MONDAY starting at 7 p.m. Stout’s Pub is hosting a Lagunitas Beer Dinner, Tickets are still available, 5 Courses 5 Lagunitas Beers…enjoy!
HAVE A FANTASTIC BEER WEEKEND and CHEER ON THE PURPLE AND GOLD AS FOOTBALL IS BACK!! SKOL VIKINGS!!
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-29160276-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);