T.G.I.W.??? That’s right T.G.I.W., Thank God It’s Wednesday, not only is it HUMP DAY but it’s the latest edition of Sips, ENJOY!!
- Lucid DYNO Pale Ale will be tapped tomorrow at Brick’s American Pub along with the Lucid guys who will be giving out free samples!
- 612 Brew has signed a lease in NE Minneapolis, looking to open in late Fall!
- Millstream Brewing Company has announced a Beer Cruise in Taylor Falls, THIS SATURDAY
- TONIGHT at Acadia Cafe they will be serving Abita TurboDog hop rocketed with espresso beans and cocoa nibs and Bourbon Barrel Vanilla Double Dog!
- Lift Bridge Brewing is looking for volunteers, send your info to email@example.com
- An introduction to one of the newest Minnesota breweries, Badger Hill!
- Summit News, Wild Tymes is offering Summit for $2.75 ALL DAY EVERYDAY and Phalen Golf Course has added Extra Pale Ale!
- Fitger’s Brewhouse is expanding to Downtown Minneapolis
- FINALLY TODAY – The DORK that I am sent a shipment of Summit to my friend in Eastern Wisconsin via the USPS, my theory that if the bottles were packed close enough together not to CLANK they wouldn’t have a chance of breaking, FAILED MISERABLY! In hindsight I forgot to put ANY packing material on the outside edge of the box, hence leaving the bottles exposed on 6 sides. I used styrofoam spacers between the necks of the bottles and cardboard between them. However, NOTHING but the thin box on the outside 6 edges!! Suffice it to say, the package arrived in Appleton, Wisconsin as a 10 pack, not the 12 pack that left Minnesota. He said the box was destroyed with glass falling out the bottom of it! SO MUCH FOR THE “FRAGILE” STAMPS and “FRAGILE” that I wrote on the box!! Now I am waiting for the other shoe to fall, as I am almost positive I will receive a letter from the USPS about the illegal shipment of BEER through the postal service. If nothing else I guess I may get a Tuesday post out of the deal, hopefully not charges or fine!!
ch_client = “beerdorkrob”;
ch_width = 550;
ch_height = 250;
ch_type = “mpu”;
ch_sid = “Chitika Default”;
ch_backfill = 1;
ch_color_site_link = “#1B67E0″;
ch_color_title = “#1B67E0″;
ch_color_border = “#000000″;
ch_color_text = “#ada3ad”;
ch_color_bg = “#000000″;
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-29160276-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);