Another Beer North apology about missing another Tuesday post, I have had a hard time thinking about interesting subjects. If any one is out there and has a great story that you would like me to research, please let me know. Otherwise, strap in for a little trip around the beer universe for this week’s Sips!
- FIRST things FIRST…Surly Brewing ran into a GLITCH trying to sell tickets for it’s 4th Annual SurlyFest. They will post a link tomorrow morning on their Facebook page and will sell the tickets over the lunch hour tomorrow! This year’s Fest will be on September 22nd, so plan accordingly!
- The StarTribune is reporting that Republic is planning on expanding to Uptown, what a perfect place to drink a beer!
- Stone Brewing Company will be releasing it’s 16th Anniversary IPA this Saturday, it should hit our shelves in Beer North nation in the next few weeks!
- Boulevard Brewing has announced another beer to it’s year round lineup, 80 Acre Hoppy Wheat Beer, sounds interesting to me, can’t wait to try it! This is a beer for you Timmy!!
- Sierra Nevada has announced the return of it’s semi-regualr Imperial Stout, Narwhal Imperial Stout. It will make it’s debut in October in 4 packs and will be replaced by Bigfoot Barleywine which will be available for the 1st time in 4 packs!
- In keeping with the early releases of Oktoberfest Beers, Widmer Brothers OKTO Festival Beer is available now until October!
I hope you enjoyed this week’s edition of Sips, because I sure did!
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-29160276-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);