Another edition of an easy to digest Twin Cities’ relevant beer news, ENJOY!
- Tonight at the Green Mill in Lakeville at 4:00 p.m. they will be tapping a cask of Summit Extra Pale Ale dry hopped with Amarillo hops.
- Tonight at 6:00 p.m. at The Nomad World Pub they will be tapping a cask of 21st Amendment Monks Blood.
- RePUBlic announced yesterday that they are expanding their tap lines in early May by 25 for a total of 57
- Announced on Monday, in case you missed it, Lagunitas is building a brewery in SW Chicago, the ultimate goal is to go nationwide as I heard from a regional brewery rep.
- Time is ticking away to get your tickets to Harriet Brewing’s Sol Bock Revival for $10, after April 15th the price will go up to $15!
- As per yesterday’s post, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale cans are NOW widely available!
- Tomorrow night, At Señor Wongs in Downtown St. Paul is hosting a Rush River Beer Dinner starting at 6:30 p.m.
- Friday April 13th at 5:30 p.m. Steel Toe Brewing will release Lunker English Style Barley Wine aged in Templeton Rye Whiskey barrels at the brewery.
- Surly Bitter Brewer is available now at Blue Max and probably other stores around town
- Lucid Brewing Cammo is available in 22 oz. bottles at Surdyks and Zipp’s, with more locations to be announced, stay tuned to Beer North Facebook page.
- Speaking of Zipp’s they have a limited supply of Odell Brewing Shenanigans Oak Aged Crimson Ale
- The Ale Jail announced yesterday that they got a shipment of Great Divide Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti Imperial Stout, got to try this beer, it should be more widely available soon as it’s distribution run is from April through July.
- Mancini’s Char House is hosting a craft beer tasting on April 17th to benefit Wishes and More, the breweries represented will be Stone, Odell, and Alaskan.
- All Pints North Beer Festival in Duluth July 21st, tickets go on sale April 15th at Noon!
- Spring Ale Fest Peoples Choice Golden Growler winners from last Saturday were Barley John’s Wild Brunette Ale and Harriet Brewing Elevator Dopplebock, CONGRATULATIONS!
- An Update on INDEED Brewing’s construction progress from their newsletter, CHECK IT OUT!
- FINALLY TODAY, a new beer from Summit Brewing, Summer Ale, a Kolsch inspired beer, is available at the brewery now and should hit local shelves by the end of April! They are having a cask night at Pizza Luce on April 25th, to celebrate!
STAY TUNED TO THE BEER NORTH FACEBOOK PAGE FOR LATE BREAKING NEWS!!
CHEERS AND HAPPY WEDNESDAY BEER NORTH NATION!
var _gaq = _gaq || ;
ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js';
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script'); s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);