I must apologize to the Beer North faithful for the past few days as I have NO excuse for not writing. Not sure what my deal is, other than Monday I had nothing unique to share due to the fact I hadn’t made the time to shop for interesting beers. Then Tuesday came and I hadn’t thought about a subject to captivate the nation. Alright enough whining, time to get back on the horse that bucked you OFF and share some beer news with the faithful!
- According to reports TOMORROW is National IPA Day, now I think you should celebrate by hoisting your favorite IPA – let me know what you’ll be hoisting!
- Stone Brewing to release Enjoy By 9/21/12 IPA, a double IPA, August 18th for their 16th Anniversary, no word on distribution, stay tuned, CLICK HERE for info form Beer Pulse.
- Our friends at Beer pulse share a story about an issue with pre-sale tickets for Brewer’s Association Members for the Great America Beer Festival. Apparently, Ticketmaster had a glitch that didn’t allow members to order pre-sale tickets, CLICK HERE for the article.
- Boston Beer Company announces the re-introduction of New Albion Ale, regarded by experts to be the first American Craft Beer. The beer will be brewed using the original recipe and using yeast that has been preserved at the University of California since 1977. It will mark the first time it has been brewed in over 30 years. Release is set for January 2013 or if you are lucky enough at the October 13th Great American Beer Festival in Denver. Once again, CLICK HERE is the full article from Beer Pulse
- A limited number of Bell’s Two Hearted Ale Mini Kegs will be shipping soon, stay tuned, CLICK HERE for picture.
That’s ALL for now, I will return for a THIRSTY THURSDAY tomorrow, never fear BEER is HERE, BEER NORTH NATION!!
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-29160276-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);